How to extend tier 4 visa inside UK?

Extend tier 4 visa inside UK

How to extend tier 4 visa inside the UK, If you are in the UK as a Tier 4 student, you are can to extend your Tier 4 student visa from inside the UK. If you wish to extend your Tier 4 student visa from the inside UK you must apply for a visa before expiring your current visa.

If you are applying for a tier 4 visa you need to get admission to a new course. For example if you finish your undergraduate course from any UK University you can apply for Masters program and apply for visa to extend inside UK.

You are straggly advised to consult with home office tier 4 policy guidance before applying for visa.

English Language Requirements: usually if you have been studying in the UK and hold a British degree , you do not required a IELTS test result  or any other english test as a proof of english skill in order to get admission any other course in the Uk University.

5 Years CAP limit on study in the UK:

As a tier 4 student you are illegible to study up to 5 years in the UK. For example if you have finish 3 years undergraduate degree course in the UK University you can study maximum 2 more years on your Masters program.

There are exceptions to the five year limit:

if you have completed a four or five year undergraduate degree course in the UK and will be studying a taught Masters at any Uk University , the time limit is six years;

if the time limit would prevent you completing a degree level course it may be extended to five years and 11 months (or six years and 11 months if you studied a four or five year undergraduate course and your application is for a taught Masters)

if you will be studying a PhD, DBA or MPhil by research there is no limit while you are studying this course, learn more about most affortable DBA course.

but if you have already completed a doctorate in the UK, any new application for study is subject to an eight year overall limit including study below degree level;

applications for some courses are exempt from the limit including GDL, architecture, medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine and science, conversion or professional law courses following a degree in the UK, or music at a Conservatoire. However time spent on these courses cannot be deducted from any future time limit calculation for study on a non-exempt course.

Amount of Funding Required:

You will need to show funding for the course fees shown in your CAS checking document and

If your University in London : You will need to show £1,265.00 for each month of your course for a maximum of 9 months. Therefore, you must have a total of £11,385.00 for your living costs.

If your University located out side London:

You will need to show £1015 per month to cover living costs for each month of your course up to a maximum of nine months (£9135).