Study Foundation, Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses in The UK
Now there are opportunities for the students of Nigeria to study and graduate from the UK. The UK is one of the best places for Nigerian student to pursue their higher education degree. UK universities welcome applications from Nigerian students with open arms as it is a very multicultural country and people from most nations are contributing to the development one way or another.
The UK is one of the most popular destinations for the students of Nigeria to study in the undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Currently, we are offering a comprehensive selection of undergraduate and graduate programs of some of the top universities in the world in the UK.
Entry requirements for Nigerian students
We accept the equivalent of the below qualifications from a recognised overseas qualification:
- We normally require WAEC/ A levels. (if you have WAEC with C6, you do not need IELTS) with an IELTS score of at least 5.5 or above
Applicants will be considered for most postgraduate courses with a bachelor’s degree with good grade from a recognized University
- Good grades in bachelor’s and master’s degrees awarded by a recognized university, and a strong research proposal
Entry requirements may vary from course to course so it is always advised to check with your chosen institution to make sure of their entry standards.
Available Scholarships for The Nigeria Students
A number of Scholarships are offered by UK universities to the students applying from all parts of the world for their higher education including Nigeria based on their merits and needs. Most Universities of UK offers up to £6000 scholarships to their international students.
Apply UK University without agency fee.
Up to 15% discount on tuition fees.
Lower tuition deposit.
Lots of courses available in all disciplines.
𝐍𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞 | 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
Ikeja Branch: 63 God’s Grace Plaza, Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos.
Lagos Island Branch: Unit 6, The City Mall,
Lagos Island, Lagos
M: +234 (0)8030447894
Why Study in The UK from Nigeria?
- In UK Undergraduate and postgraduate courses tend to be shorter than in other countries which can be a big help for international students to keep the cost of tuition fees and living expenses down.
- UK higher education degrees have a remarkable global reputation
- It is very easy to research the right course for any Omani by visiting the UCAS website.
- UK study will help the student to develop excellent language skills. The English language is of crucial importance in today’s business arena
- The UK maintains a very long history of welcoming international students to study in its universities and colleges. In the UK last year there were 1.8 million full-time undergraduate students in higher education, which included over 104,000 international students.
- Universities of the UK are reviewed regularly to make sure that they uphold the high standards of teaching, learning, and research set by the Government.
- The cultural diversity of life in British higher education is unrivaled as the UK is a place of divergences and culture, where antique buildings sit alongside modern architecture.
- International students are allowed to work for up to 20 hours a week during term time and full-time during holidays.
- British University provides international students financial help with tuition fees, and possibly some additional help, reliant on family circumstances.
Visa application steps to study in the UK from Nigeria.
Sure thing! Applying for a student visa to study in the UK from Nigeria involves a series of steps that are crucial for a successful application. Once you’ve received your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS), you’re ready to start the process. Let’s walk through the steps together:
- Pick the Right Visa Type: Begin by figuring out the specific category of student visa that aligns with your course of study and the duration of your stay in the UK.
- Kickstart the Application: Get the ball rolling by filling out the necessary forms accurately and providing all the required details.
- Sort Out the Fees: Find out the exact amount of money you need to pay for your visa application and make sure you have the funds available.
- Schedule an Appointment: Set up an appointment at the nearest visa application center. This is where you’ll submit your application and, if needed, attend an interview.
- Gather and Upload Documents: Collect all the essential documents, like your CAS, proof of finances, passport, academic records, passport-sized photos, and any required English language test results. Follow the guidelines provided to upload these documents properly.
- Visit the Application Center: On the appointed day, go to the visa application center as scheduled. They’ll guide you through the process of capturing your biometrics and taking your photo. If necessary, you might also have an interview.
- Keep Tabs on Your Application: Use the tracking services provided by the application center or relevant authorities to keep an eye on the progress of your application.
- Retrieve Your Passport: Once your application has been reviewed and approved, you’ll receive a notification to pick up your passport from the application center. Your student visa will be inside.
By being thorough and following the guidelines provided by both the UK visa authorities and the application center, you’ll be well on your way to a successful UK student visa application. This process might seem a bit daunting, but taking each step carefully will greatly improve your chances of a positive outcome. Good luck!
UK VISA Application Centre in Nigeria
“Planning to study in the UK and need to tackle the visa process? Look to TLS Contact as your dependable partner for all UK visa applications originating from Nigeria. The available visa application centers include:
Abuja UK Visa Application Centre: Third floor, Murkhtar El-Yakub Place beside Metro Plaza, on Plot 1129 Zakariya Maimalari Street, Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria
Lagos-Victoria Island UK Visa Application Centre : Ground Floor, Ivie House, 4/6 Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Lagos Ikeja Visa Application Centre: Ground and First Floors, Etiebets Place, 21 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Port Harcourt UK Visa Application Centre : Présidential hôtel, 5141 Aba Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Lagos Victoria Island
When it comes to pursuing studies in the United Kingdom, each year witnesses a surge of student visa applications. This influx has led to a significant uptick in visa demands for UKVI. Consequently, the visa application timeline may extend beyond the anticipated duration. To address this, students seeking a more expedited application process can opt for either the Priority or Super Priority visa services. Let’s delve deeper into these options:
In need of a swift visa resolution? UKVI’s Priority visa service could be your answer. Following the submission of your biometric data, UKVI will reach out to you with the news that your passport will be ready within a mere 5 working days. It’s important to be aware that utilizing this service might entail an extra fee. Before proceeding, ensure that your chosen visa application center provides this specific service.
Super Priority Visa:
For those aiming to secure their visa in the shortest time span possible, the super priority visa service is the tailored choice. Once your biometric data is submitted, UKVI will rapidly assess your visa application and promptly notify you when your passport is ready for collection—within an astonishing 24 hours. It’s worth noting that opting for this exceptionally speedy service comes with an additional charge.
Whether you’re leaning toward the conventional Priority visa or the ultra-swift Super Priority visa, these alternatives stand ready to guide you through the visa application journey with enhanced convenience and speed.”