Study Foundation, Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses in The UK
Now there are opportunities for the students of Nigeria to study and graduate from the UK. The UK is one of the best places for Nigerian student to pursue their higher education degree. UK universities welcome applications from the Nigerian students with open arms as it is a very multicultural country and people from most nations are contributing to the development one way or another.
The UK is one of the most popular destinations for the students of Nigeria to study in the undergraduate and postgraduate program. Currently, we are offering a comprehensive selection of undergraduate and graduate programmes of some of the top universities in the world in the UK.
Entry requirements for Nigerian students
We accept the equivalent of the below qualifications from a recognised overseas qualification:
- We normally require WAEC/ A levels. (if you have WAEC with C6, you do not need IELTS) with an IELTS score of at least 5.5 or above
Applicants will be considered for most postgraduate courses with a bachelor’s degree with good grade from a recognized University
- Good grades in bachelors and masters degrees awarded by a recognized university, and a strong research proposal
Entry requirements may vary from course to course so it is always advised to check with your chosen institution to make sure of their entry standards.
Available Scholarships for The Nigeria Students
A number of Scholarships are offered by UK universities to the students applying from all parts of the world for their higher education including Nigeria based on their merits and needs. Most Universities of UK offers up to £6000 scholarships to their international students.
Why Study in The UK from Nigeria?
- In UK Undergraduate and postgraduate courses tend to be shorter than in other countries which can be a big help for the international students to keep the cost of tuition fees and living expenses down.
- UK higher education degree have a remarkable global reputation
- It is very easy to research the right course for any Omani by visiting the UCAS website.
- UK study will help the student to develop excellent language skills. The English language is of crucial importance in today’s business arena
- UK maintains a very long history of welcoming international students to study in its universities and colleges. In the UK last year there were 1.8 million full-time undergraduate students in higher education, which included over 104,000 international students.
- Universities of UK are reviewed regularly to make sure that they uphold the high standards of teaching, learning and research set by the Government.
- The cultural diversity of life in British higher education is unrivalled as the UK is a place of divergences and culture, where antique buildings sit alongside modern architecture.
- International students are allowed to work for up to 20 hours a week during term time and full-time during holidays.
- British University provides international students financial help with tuition fees, and possibly some additional help, reliant on family circumstances.