Study Full Time DBA Course in The UK
Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) is one of the most sought-after Business Masters courses taught in the UK. We are currently accepting applications from prospective students for DBA courses for reputed universities in London and throughout the UK. The University of the West of Scotland (UWS) DBA program offers in London and Scotland campus, UWS DBA program duration is 3 years full time. Teesside University has a full-time DBA program for international student duration 2 years and 3 months.
We are the official representative of the University of the West of Scotland (UWS London ) and Teesside University
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about full-time DBA courses, fees, entry requirements scholarships and other related information.
Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Course Summary
The DBA is designed to raise the level of professional capabilities of practising senior managers and executives. It does this by developing critical reflective practice skills, by enhancing knowledge of leading-edge areas of business, and by providing the opportunity to develop their capabilities in practice-based research by means of a major doctoral research project focussed on their role as change leaders.
Our DBA is designed for active senior managers and executives who want to gain new insights and perspectives into change leadership and management based on critical exploration of their own evolving professional practice. It is particularly appropriate for those wishing to improve their capability to lead and manage change in an established or new organisation without having to seek time off for formal study. A key role is played in their capability enhancement by the capstone research project, which enables practitioners to improve their professional practice by undertaking rigorous research into that practice.
- It is the professional equivalent of the academic PhD (Doctor of Philosophy), but designed specifically to support participants in undertaking practice-based research into their workplace activities. While the knowledge gained from this research is equally rigorous to the PhD, it is distinctive in that the participant is placed at the centre of their research investigation, and their findings tend to be highly applicable within their organisation and within their community of professional practice.
- Because senior professionals have achieved a significant amount of both formal and informal learning, sometimes over many years, the DBA provides an opportunity to make a claim for academic credits against relevant prior learning, including research knowledge and expertise. The DBA focuses on developing participants’ individual capabilities as reflective practitioners, and through this enhancing their capability for undertaking high-level, practice-based research within their own workplace.
- Participants’ study paths and projects are tailored to meet their individual needs and interests, and those of their organisations.
We accept the equivalent of the below qualifications from a recognised overseas qualification:
- We normally require a masters degree or above
- You should also have a minimum of five years managerial or professional experience in a full-time senior position
- You should have role responsibility and relevant authority to specify and implement significant change initiatives within your organisation.
To find out more about the qualifications we accept from your country please visit the relevant Support in your country page. If you are unsure about the suitability of your qualifications or would like help with your application, please contact your nearest Regional office for support.
DBA Course Summary
|Name||Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)|
|University||University of the West of Scotland|
|Duration||3 Years, Full Time|
|Start Date||June, August, October, December|