WAEC Result 2020 Checker Online
There are few steps to check WAEC result 2020, you need check WAEC result from the WAEC official website waecdirect.org for following countries Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, the Gambia and Sierra Leone.
- Buy WAEC scratch card from any Banks, Post Office and Dealers and WAEC office in your area.Following image will explain you “How to check WEAC result”
WAEC Result 2020 Checker Mobile
Check you WAEC result on your mobile phone
To check your WAEC result with a smartphone, you will have to buy the WAEC Direct Scratch card for N500. Simply send a shortcode in this format below without the quotation marks.
“WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear to 32327″.
For example, if your WAEC Examination number is 78965453, your PIN is 123881, and you sat for WAEC GCE in 2020, send WAEC*78965432*123881*2017 to 32327.
The WAEC SMS result checking service costs N30 per SMS and is available only on Glo, Airtel, and MTN network
Entry Requirements For African Students
We accept the equivalent of the below qualifications from a recognized overseas qualification:
- We normally require WAEC/ A levels. (if you have WAEC with C6 you do not need IELTS) with IELTS score of at least 5.5 or above
- Good grades in bachelors and masters degrees awarded by a recognized university, and a strong research proposal
Entry requirements may vary from course to course so it is always advised to check with your chosen institution to make sure of their entry standards.
Why Study in The UK from Africa?
- In UK Undergraduate and postgraduate courses tend to be shorter than in other countries which can be a big help for the international students to keep the cost of tuition fees and living expenses down.
- UK higher education degree have a remarkable global reputation
- UK study will help the student to develop excellent language skills. The English language is of crucial importance in today’s business arena
- UK maintains a very long history of welcoming international students to study in its universities and colleges. In the UK last year there were 1.8 million full-time undergraduate students in higher education, which included over 104,000 international students.
- Universities of UK are reviewed regularly to make sure that they uphold the high standards of teaching, learning and research set by the Government.
- The cultural diversity of life in British higher education is unrivalled as the UK is a place of divergences and culture, where antique buildings sit alongside modern architecture.
- International students are allowed to work for up to 20 hours a week during term time and full-time during holidays.
- British University provides international students financial help with tuition fees, and possibly some additional help, reliant on family circumstances.