Apply for January 2024 Intake at UK Universities
Every year thousands of international students choose the UK to complete their undergraduate and postgraduate degrees from its world-famous universities. If you plan to start your study in January intake 2024, you must act now. The UCAS application deadline for January 2024 is here, and many universities have already announced their application deadlines.
The UCAS UK University Admission January 2024 Dates
- 2 May 2023 at 18:00 (UK time): 2024 entry courses will be shown in the UCAS search tool.
- 16 May 2023 at 18:00 (UK time): You can start your undergraduate application for 2024 entry courses but cannot submit it to UCAS until 5 September 2023.
- 5 September 2023 at 18:00 (UK time): Deadline for submitting completed undergraduate applications to UCAS.
- 16 October 2023 at 18:00 (UK time): Deadline for applications for Oxford, Cambridge and most courses in medicine, dentistry, and veterinary medicine/science.
- 31 January 2024 at 18:00 (UK time): Equal consideration deadline for most undergraduate courses. This means that universities and colleges will consider all applications received by this time equally.
- 31 January 2024 at 18:00 (UK time): Closing date for most conservatoires’ dance/drama/musical theatre applications.
Top Courses for January 2024
The United Kingdom has some of the world’s best universities. There are many reasons, like the quality of education, highly educated faculty members, research opportunities, acceptance of their degrees, etc. make the UK a top destination for higher studies.
Many local and international students choose courses based on their popularity and demand in the job market. Selecting the right course track can help international students to land their dream jobs. Every degree has its importance in its related fields, but a few are preferable to others.
So, if you are planning to study in the UK, you should check out this list of top courses for the January 2024 semester:
- Engineering and Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Media and Communication
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Sports Science
January 2024 Entry Requirements
Each college and university in the UK have its admission requirements, especially for international students; these requirements are a bit strict compared to the local students. The requirements also depend on the subject, course, degree, etc. In general, the universities in the UK would ask for the following documents:
- Detail about previous qualifications and exam grades
- The suitability of the students who required mentioned skills
- Some universities may ask to attend an admission test
- The university can conduct an interview to get admission
- Prove that you have passed the English language test (not necessary)
- In some cases, the students may need to show work experience.
This list contains some of the standard entry requirements. Some universities may ask for more or fewer documents. Don’t forget to contact us for more information.
Scholarship & Grants:
UK universities and colleges, including UCAS, offer scholarships and grants to international students. Every university has its criteria for granting scholarships to students. This is usually based on previous student education and proven of their financial difficulties etc.
The scholarship usually covers the following things:
- The tuition fee of the student
- Monthly or weekly stipend provided
- Accommodation and living expenses
- Medical insurance with free premium
The duration of the student grant scholarship can last up to 36 months in the UK.