Study BA (Hons) Business Management in The UK
BA (Hons) Business Management is one of the most popular course after WAEC/HSC/A Level courses taught in the UK University. Apply BA (Hons) Business Management courses for top UK Universities in London and throughout the UK.
Learn more about full-time BA (Hons) Business Management, fees, entry requirements scholarships and other related information.
3 Years (Full-Time)
4 Years with Foundation Years
£11,000 per year
BA (Hons) Business Management Course Summary
Business Management degree deals with the way in which a company or business organization operates and functions which could include administrative, marketing and financial sides of a business. This course is basically a general course, which gives its student a broad idea of business management thus giving them the opportunity to work in many different areas later on
- The BA Business Management degrees are specifically designed to give you the skills employers are looking for.
- If you are considering a career in Business, Management,
- If you are considering business but in a business filed, BA in Business degrees equip you with the all-important business skills you need to succeed.
- You can study in five ways: three-year full-time, two-year accelerated full-time, four year full-time including foundation year*, or four year online.
We accept the equivalent of the below qualifications from a recognized overseas qualification:
- We normally require a HSC or A level or STPM or WAEC
- For International student need IELTS score 6
- If you do not have enough IELTS score you can take Pre-sessional English Course
BA Course Summary
|Name||BA (Hon) Business Management|
|University||Number of Universities Available|
|Duration||3 Years/4 years, Full Time|
|Start Date||January, June, September|