Study ACCA Course in The UK
The ACCA qualification delivers professional accountants who are capable of building successful careers across all sectors, from practicing in accounting firms, to the corporate, financial services and public sectors. So prospective student willing to apply for ACCA in UK may fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about ACCA, fees, entry requirements scholarships and other related information.
October 2017 (UC)
Feb 2018 (UC & UWS)
3 Years (Full-Time)
4 Years with Foundation Years
£11,000 per year
ACCA Course Summary
ACCA stands for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, which is a leading international accountancy body. Its members are required to pass a series of examinations in order to qualify. The qualification is internationally recognized and is treated in other countries as being equivalent to the local one. The ACCA Qualification is designed to deliver a broad-based qualification, focusing on the essential skills of accounting, business and finance – without introducing unnecessary barriers to membership. It offers a choice of examinations and work experience competences to allow students and their sponsors to tailor the path of the qualification to suit their needs and aspirations.
- ACCA is cost effective and efficient way to increase knowledge and professionalism
- Students of ACCA not only gain specialist knowledge in finance and accounting, but also acquire valuable skills in organizational management and strategy.
- ACCA comprehensively covers the technical and management skills accountants are expected to master.
- The ACCA qualification equips finance professionals with knowledge and skills which are diverse yet dynamic – the curriculum includes tax, audit and business law as well as the core accountancy subjects.
- The ACCA is the only truly global accountancy qualification with members in 170 countries.
We accept the equivalent of the below qualifications from a recognized overseas qualification:
- We normally require a HSC or A level or STPM or WAEC
- For International student need IELTS score 6
- If you do not have enough IELTS score you can take Pre-sessional English Course
ACCA Course Summary
|University||Number of University Available|
|Duration||3 Years/4 years, Full Time|
|Start Date||January, September|