- The university courses are designed to help students gain direct access to the graduate jobs market. Moreover:
- York Business School is accredited by CIMA and ACCA
- The employability rate of this university is 97%. York St John graduates are in employment or further study according to 2016/17 Destinations of Leavers in Higher Education (DLHE) survey
- The Student Satisfaction rate is 85% for overall satisfaction in 2018 according to the National Student Survey (NSS), exceeding the national average of 83%.
- University recently open brand new campus located in the heart of Central London and London is the business hub of the UK
- York St John University was ranked third by HEFCE in 2016 for having one of the highest proportions of staff with a teaching qualification out of 130 universities in England.
- York St John University was awarded a Bronze Teaching Excellence Framework award in 2017 and was praised for having good levels of student engagement and commitment to study.
- York St John University London ranked 102 according to The Times Higher Education UK University Rankings 2019 and According to StudentCrowd University Rankings, the university ranked 60 out of 140 UK Universities on student review
Why Choose York St John University?
About York St John University London Camus & Main Campus
York St John University (originally established as York Diocesan College) is a public university located on a large urban campus in York, England. It achieved university status in 2006. In 2091 the University has opened its new central London campus with all the facilities. York St John University supports students to embrace new opportunities and take on the world’s challenges, through tailored learning built around their interests and ideas. Changing lives through education since 1841.
102nd in the Times University Guide 2019
119th in the Guardian University Guide 2019
York St John offers a guarantee of accommodation in University residence to all first-year students.
Percent International Students 6.2%